Monday 28 May 2012

Bookworm


Ello! How's life? You know, I've passed the national examination and I've got 2 months or 3 months to spend my holiday. But, it sucks when I realize I've wasted a month for doing nothing. What have I done? I've made a to do list for my holiday when I was in school, but I just spent it with eating, sleeping, tumblring, drawing some stuffs and nothing else. Gosh, if only time could just turn back. Fortunately, I've bought The Hunger Games box set which I really wanted to buy a long time ago but I just bought it now after collecting some money. Finally, I have something to do in my holiday. I bought it last Saturday, and I just finished The Hunger Games in 2 days. Now, I'm gonna read Catching Fire. First, I thought THG is kinda boring, but when I read it further, I was just like 'wow'-ing all the time. I have to say that Suzanne Collins is brilliant. I can say that I'm addicted now. And, I'm gonna continue to read Catching Fire now, so byeee all!<3 xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ocean Avenue
Maira Gall